Monday, August 9, 2010

Unpacked and settled in!

Well and the suitcases are unpacked and the room is clean. I'm officially back home. Although some things are still needing to be finished. All in all I like being home, although i feel like i don't have anything to do now lol. Well i guess Rach is coming tonight.
I'm starting to think about that part time job. I now realize that i WILL be blowing through a bunch of cash with having Rach down for the summer ( that doesn't mean anything towards Rach btw haha), just Anniversary in Minneapolis, Gas for going out to lake, its going to add up i think :(. But what the hell, have fun and then get back down to work, thats my moto!
I miss all of you english ones! Next summer shall be fun again! I'll see you guys in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment