Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I've lived in Manitoba my entire life and for the longest time I always thought it was the most boring and desolate place to live. Living in England gave me new perspective on my home town. It's absolutely stunning.
Where else will you find a forest to change to drastically within only a few months. You truly see the awe and complexity of nature at it's best in Canada.
When I arrived home from England, the first thing to truly stir emotions within me was to see a field, where looked upon one could not see it's beginning or end. I think we take it for granted of the amazing vastness that is Manitoba.
The sheer size and drama of the Manitoba countryside is inspiring in so many ways.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment