Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beautiful Falmouth


Ah the lovely town of Falmouth, this is where i live, and have been living for these past 10 months. At first i was a little apprehensive to it, since the weather was NEVER nice. But now as summer creeps in I'm really liking the place. Hop on the board, cruz into town, grab some food to take to the beach and chill the whole afternoon away. Seriously wicked.
Don't know if I would move to England though, I mean, I'm a Canadian and all of us Canadians are born for the outdoors. And to be honest England doesn't have 'outdoors'. I absolutely love being in the middle of nowhere, not a single soul in sight, and that slight anxious feeling that if a bear did get you, no one would know for weeks! But in england, the outdoors has a path, signs, fences, radio towers, and crops.
But alas Falmouth has palm trees, hot beaches, and cornish ice cream. Only two months left :(

No comments:

Post a Comment