Sunday, June 20, 2010

The OC...an obsession?

I remember the summer of 2006 watching the OC. I would come home from work at Tim Hortons, around 11pm, head straight down stairs to the basement, pop The OC on and watch for about 4 hours. Then wake up around 12 and do it all again!
It was something about the lives of the characters that captivated me so much, I felt like I was one of them but soon would return to reality to find i was a poor boy in a basement at 2:30 in the morning. These shows can be really harsh on you sometimes.
I think the character i most related with was Ryan, even though i really didn't have anything in common i still felt some kind of connection. Maybe I just wanted to be him!
This whole conversation started with me listening to the OC soundtrack and actually knowing which songs were played at which scenes! Sad i know, but I know there are much much more people like me out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment