Monday, June 14, 2010

PALLETS!!!

HOLY CRAP I'M TIRED! I was in pallet hell today. Basically James, Me and Guy went of to the ever soo lovely town of Bodmin to break up some pallets. Reason being, for a real grunge look to the shop for when we open. I'll explain later. Anywho what seemed in my mind to be an 'easy' job has left me tired, blistered, and slightly sunburnt. I didn't realize the job at hand, i don't think any of us did. We worked all day like half naked dogs out in the sun, only to land up with about half or under half of what was needed! I'm sure we ripped, bit, sawed off more than 150 pieces of wood. But yet it was not enough. Well i guess your wondering what all of this is for! The shop in Falmouth is closed at the moment and we've taken it into our own hands to 'spruce' it up a little. Not the clean, tidy, and organized way someone from one of those swanky designer firms would do it. Nah we're doin' it the manly way. Break things to make things! In theory we are keeping Gul's eco friendly name upstanding as well. See we're recycling the pallets!
Well that was my day, now time to crawl into bed and watch a good action movie. Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment