Monday, July 19, 2010

I WANT TO BE FAMOUS!

I want to be famous so badly. I was talking to Guy today about his little visit to freakin Buckingham Palace, and being treated like royalty. I really want someone to be holding a door open for me and saying 'welcome Mr.Moffatt' before I've even entered the building. Someone to 'top up' my drink, or to have everything in the world pretty much complimentary. How sweeet would it be to be the queen for instance, pretty sure if she wanted someone to dance on a table for two hours it would happen! The Queen is my example only because of Guy's wickedly famous experience at Buckingham palace. Strolling out the gates with people taking pictures of you after you've only given a presentation to Prince Andrew. And in classic Guy fashion he asked the prince "and how are your daughters?" You dog you haha. Anyway's if someone needs someone who's 6ft tall, about 180 pounds, named Andrew Moffatt from Winnipeg, Manitoba, I WILL BE YOUR MAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment