Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Scare......

So as some of you may know already I had a scare from back home. My mom started having some pain in her chest and soon realized that she needed to do something about it. Sister called the ambulance, dad and sis waiting whilst mom got lifted onto the gurney. She spent the night in hospital just getting checks done to see if she may have had a heart attack or not. It was slightly inconclusive that night but they are continuing to look into it.

I've learnt two things from this. Don't go away. It has killed me being in England whilst big and major events happen back home. My auntie died, another had a stroke, a good and long friend died, Owen's 2nd birthday (haven't been to one yet: ENGLAND!), birth of Lillian, and finally my mom's scare. I've lived the life over in England but i need to go home. I need to see my family, tackle my dogs, NOT USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!

But the most important is to take care of myself. That's not just my body but other people in which are deeply rooted within me. My parents, my sisters, nephew, niece. I have a mission to keep this people in the utmost care. Starting when I get home the exercise regiment will start, the constant vigilance over ones health will start.

So to all of you out there chowing down on the sweets and stuff. YOU CAN but make sure that extra bit gets worked off later!

No comments:

Post a Comment